impressions after PDW
At first we would like to say big THANK YOU for your participating in our eTwinning Professional Development Workshop (PDW) “Use of eTwinning and other collaboration tools for sharing STEM learning resources and scenarios”. It was a big pleasure to see you all in our event in Lithuania!
Organizing this PDW we got not only a lot of valuable experience, but also very enjoyable moments with you all. Thank you for all your help, your good mood and thank you very much for your understanding. We apologize for some technical problems, but at the same time we are happy that we have managed to solve them.
We hope that you received new and useful information during PDW, that our organized workshops were interesting and information which you received will be possible to use in your daily professional work. We hope that these few days you spent in Lithuanian health city Druskininkai were unforgettable and we hope you will come back here someday.
Now we would like to invite you to share your thoughts with others, or maybe you have any tips for us, what changes should be done while organizing next PDW, or maybe you just want to leave any message to other participants: the project idea, the link to your blog or photo album. Your notes with ideas and wishes will be published as soon as we group them.
As usually after our events we asked our participants to complete the survey, please be so kind do it! Your comments and opinion are very important as it is evaluation of our work. Later after your answers the results of the survey will be published in PDW page too. Thank you in advance for your time to fill out the survey.
If you want to view and download photos of the PDW please click here (943Mb).
If you want to download the list of all participants of the PDW, please click here.
If you want to view and download all the presentations of the PDW, please click on the presentation title:
Presentations on the first PDW day (7th June):
- Welcome speech: STEM in eTwinning, Riina Vuorikari CSS, eTwinning monitoring – view the presentation
- eTwinning best practices example: project “Under the Open Sky – Romantic Astronomy!”, Loreta Tarvydiene, Physics and astronomy teacher, Utena Dauniskis gymnasium – view the presentation
- Learning scenario A BREATH OF FRESH AIR (first part – activities outside). Dr. Eugenijus Kurilovas, Centre of Information Technologies in Education, Manager of Lithuanian NSS, Virginija Bireniene, Physics expert teacher, S. Dach pro-gymnasium – view the presentation
Presentations on the second PDW day (8th June):
- Workshop 1 – STEM learning scenarios implementation and sharing tools that could be used in eTwinning projects (Virginija Bireniene, Physics expert teacher, Lithuania) – view the presentation
- Workshop 2 – European activities on sharing STEM / Scientix resources that could be applied in eTwinning projects (Dr. Agueda Gras-Velazquez, EUN STEM Programme Manager) – view the presentation
- Workshop 3 – New tools for science resources integration into TwinSpace (Stasele Riskiene, English teacher, Kursenai Pavenciai secondary school, Lithuania, and Grazina Likpetriene, Art teacher, Radviliskis art school, Lithuania) – view the presentation
Links to the tools online were used in the workshops:
Thanks again for your participation and all the best!!!
Lithuanian eTwinning NSS
Please leave your comments, ideas, suggestions and anything else you want to share with others here: