You don’t have to book the Hotel Europa Royale Druskininkai, we’ll do it according to your registration. The Invoices will be sent to your NSS after (or if requested before) the PDW !!!
VENUE AND ACCOMMODATION
Europa Royale Druskininkai hotel
Vilniaus ave. 7, Druskininkai, Lithuania
4 star Europa Royale Druskininkai hotel was established in a thoroughly reconstructed 19th century building in the old part of spa town Druskininkai glorified by its unique natural resources. Hotel is situated in old town by the riverside Nemunas, next to Baltic’s largest Aqua Park Druskininkai. The Hotel opened in spring 2006 and now offers 101 high standard rooms including spacious Deluxe rooms and luxury Suites, all equipped with air conditioning system, heated bathroom floor, satellite TV, mini bar, safe deposit box and telephone. The Europa Royale Druskininkai hotel offers comfortable stay and a chance to experience the best that Druskininkai has to offer – tranquility of the surroundings and modern spas with a wide range of beauty and health treatment available. New modern conference facilities were started from 2008. There are conference halls fitting up to 400 person, Bowling club, fitness club, Jacuzzi and sauna center, world Famous SOTHYS beauty institute, Children playroom.
The busses (with eTwinning logo) will be booked for participants on days of the event
- On 7 June there will be two departures from Vilnius International Airport to Hotel Europa Royale Druskininkai.
- the first bus from Vilnius airport departs at 13:30 and arrives at Hotel in Druskininkai at 15:30 (according to participants arrival you can download our prepared list to this trip (no1));
- the second bus from Vilnius airport departs at 15:00 and arrives at Hotel in Druskininkai at 17:00 (according to participants arrival you can download our prepared list to this trip (no2)).
- On 9 June will be two departures from Hotel Europa Royale Druskininkai to Vilnius International Airport.
- the first bus from Hotel in Druskininkai departs at 9:45 and arrives to Vilnius airport at 12:00 (according to participants departs you can download our prepared list to this trip (no3));
- the second bus from Hotel in Druskininkai departs at 14:15 and arrives to Vilnius airport at 16:40 (according to participants departs you can download our prepared list to this trip (no4)).
If your arrival and departure are one day before or after event we can offer you:
- to contact our person Mr. Elmaras Urmanavičius (email@example.com), who according to your wishes will offer you the right hotels in Vilnius or Druskininkai.
- to contact hotel Europa Royale Druskininkai directly, because they may order Taxi service that includes meeting in the airport arrival hall and taking to the hotel. Duration – 1,5 hours, distance – 132 km., approximate price is 110 EUR (for 4 passengers), 135 EUR (for 6 passengers). The pre-ordering this service you can save your money, it would cost less than a day to spend a Vilnius hotel.
- to stay in Vilnius for one day and on the second day (07.06.2012) to use our trasport to Druskininkai.
- but if you choose to organize your trip yourself and decided to go to Druskininkai themselves we offer you to take a bus from Vilnius bus station (please inform us if you planning to travel by public transport, we will offer you the right time depending on your arrival).
This links can be useful:
- International Airport Vilnius http://www.vilnius-airport.lt/en/
- Vilnius bus Station http://www.autobusustotis.lt/
- Information about type of tickets and price in litas (LT)., transport schedules and routes in Vilnus you can find on the website http://www.vilniustransport.lt/en/.
Please don‘t hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions concerning trasport from Vilnius to Druskininkai. We will try to offer you the best solution.
Gala dinner location and one of the most impressive building in Lithuania
Nemunas road 2,
LT-67308, Mizarų village
Tel. +370 313 69699
Druskininkai Snow Arena – the only winter activities complex in the Baltic countries that works all year round. Three skiing slopes and snowboarding park are arranged in the area of 8 hectares.
After active day on the snow, there are the opportunity to warm up, refresh and recuperate in the self-service restaurant or „Bo“ bar. Absolut Ice Bar and Carlsberg Finish Bar arranged inside the Main Slope – for true skiing enthusiasts. Time spent in these bars counts in skiing time. Breathtaking view of Druskininkai and their surroundings opens through the windows of Aero Gallery restaurant, arranged in the height of 50 meters. We are very happy that this wonderful restaurant has agreed to cooperate with us and offered an unforgettable evening in their restaurant.
The view from Aero Gallery restaurant
More information about Snow Arena (activities, photo gallery, web camera and ect.) you can find here.