impressions after PDW
At first we would like to say big THANKS for your participating in our PDW „Web 2.0 technologies in Education“. It was big pleasure to meet you all there!!!
Organizing this PDW we got not only a lot of valuable experience, but also very enjoyable moments with you all. At the beginning we were afraid; we worried if everything will be fine, but you all were very nice, very helpful and thank you very much for your understanding.
We hope very much that these few days spend in Vilnius were unforgettable and useful for you all. Now we would like to invite you to share your thoughts with others, or maybe you have any tips for us, what changes should be done organizing next PDW, or maybe you just want to leave any message to other participants: the project idea, the link to your blog or to a photo album.
We want to thank those who completed our questionnaire about the PDW, because we are always trying to improve the experience for our teachers so your comments and evaluation of the PDW were very important to us. If you interested to view the results of the survey, please click here.
Also we would like to ask you to fill out our survey. We are always trying to improve the experience for our teachers so your comments and evaluation of the PDW is very important to us and thank you for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire.
In order to start filling the questionnaire, please click here.
If you want to view and download photos of the PDW please click here (409Mb). (later will be added more photos)
If you want to download the list of all participants of the PDW, please click here.
If you want to view and download all the presentations of the PDW, please click on the title:
The first day:
- Anne Gilleran, eTwinning CSS, Pedagogical Coordinator „eTwinning & the professional development of teachers“;
- Dr. Eugenijus Kurilovas, eTwinning manager, Lithuanian NSS „Application of Web 2.0 technologies in Education“;
- Stasė Riškienė, Lithuanian eTwinning ambassador, „Web 2.0 based project sites“;
The second day:
- Workshop 1 – Mobile learning and cooperation, practical work with iPod’s (Stasė Riškienė, Lithuanian eTwinning ambassador);
- Workshop 2 – Collaboration environment for learning resources and tools (LeMill) (Gitana Kaupienė, English teacher, Kėdainiai Šviesioji gymnasium);
- Workshop 3 – Web 2.0 tools: tags, ratings and comments for educational use of learning resources (use of eQNet travelwell tag as an example of hands-on) (Elena Shulman and Silvia Panzavolta, EUN);
The third day:
- Liutauras Ivoška, LLP Comenius representative, „eTwinning and Comenius“;
- Edita Grybienė, eTwinning and Commenius English teacter, „The eTwinning and Comenius experience“;
- Stasė Riškienė, Lithuanian eTwinning ambassador, „Results of the workshop ‘Mobile Learning and Cooperation“.
Thanks again for your participation and all the best !!!
Lithuanian eTwinning NSS
Please leave your comments, ideas, suggestions and anything else you want to share with others there: